Monday, January 3, 2011

red alert! color change

Or should I say yellow alert? *ba-dum shhhh* SO I have made the executive decision to change my wedding colors. I know, it seems crazy, especially since I've already had the save the dates printed.  Don't worry, I'm still sending those out.  I'm keeping the pale blue and just changing my accent color from red to a saturated gold/yellow. I've been feeling iffy about my colors for a while now, and lately I've just fallen in love with this color combination.  I've also started seeing it all around me, which has swayed me to bite the bullet and DO IT.  I think it will be more sophisticated and also fit the season better (I realized over Christmas that my color combo is kind of wintery). So here are some examples of the new and improved color combo!



 Okay, this one still has the red in it, but try to just look at the yellow and blue :P


This is the best example of the colors!

...and imagine that the purple was blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment