Sunday, November 14, 2010

inspiration: handmade wedding

It's a busy Sunday with lots of studio work to be done, but I wanted to post some photos I came across recently that inspired me.  These photos are of a "handmade wedding" that I found on the Style Me Pretty's blog, and it really makes me eager to do some DIY projects for my own wedding.  I just wish I had more time!

 I just love the birds on the ribbon!  And it would work great considering that's our theme :)

 I always love mason jars, but this is especially cute with the simple touch of adding a ribbon and a graphic straw.

The bottom picture is adorable.  Love the sign - and it would be SO EASY (and cheap!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear,

    I like your posts...kind of feels like we're chatting, even though you're away. I really like the birds on a ribbon and the mason jar ideas too! They add a nice touch... and I'm sure you'll bring it all together in a lovely way.

    I'm sure it's hard balancing the school responsibilities with wedding planning, but I guess it would be similar to balancing work and planning. You'll do fine! Just keep it in your mind that you have to give of your time to both! :)

    BTW... looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete