Tuesday, November 9, 2010

so much to do!

I never realized just how much it takes to plan a wedding until I actually had to start trying to tackle it myself.  Of course I knew it was no small task:  I've been a fan of theknot.com for a while because I loved looking at the decor, and that gave me a sense of just how many decorating decisions have to be made, but there's SO MUCH MORE!  This post is kind of going to be for me, but if can give everyone else a sense of all the things I have to do!

These are the most important things that need to be done ASAP:
- reserve a rental company for a tent, chairs, tables, and a dance floor.
- send in the deposit for the photographer
- pick an officiant
- decide exactly where on the farm I want to have the wedding (right now the front yard is my first choice but i have to make sure it works)
- figure out the music for the ceremony and the reception

I'm sure there's more, but I'm working on a pin up right now.  I will come back and finish this later! :)

And for something pretty, here's an inspiration board I like:

No comments:

Post a Comment