Wednesday, November 17, 2010

frustration.

Today has just been a frustrating day in general.  I was supposed to get our engagement pictures today, but of course they didn't come.  I am completely overwhelmed with work and am planning to stay up as late tonight as I have to in order to finish one of my projects.  With all this mounting school work I feel like I haven't really thought about the wedding in weeks which is both frustrating and worrisome.  I'm very concerned that I will fall behind in wedding planning and find myself in a bind.  Fingers crossed that doesn't happen!  I really need to book a rental company ASAP but I just haven't been able to look around because I'm so busy.  Sigh, that's life I guess.  I think I just have to keep remembering {the little things}, which tonight has been the scent of my fall festival candle, a glass of pinot noir, and the sounds of TSO.

I will leave you with something a little different.  I've been looking at a lot of home decor things recently... blogs, online stores, etc. Probably because I've recently developed a longing to have a place that I don't have to move out of in a year that I can decorate and call my own.  So here are some pretty home decor pictures!

love love LOVE the table. the combination of antique style with contemporary color is just so fun! 

there's something about getting into a bed with a white comforter and white sheets that i just love. it feels clean and comfortable. i also love the pillows here - i want to make pillows SO badly!

 neutral with subtle pops of color

everything about this is lovely, comfortable and light... again, loving the array of fabrics in the pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment