Wednesday, October 27, 2010

(cup)cakes

For my wedding cake, I am thinking about doing something a little less traditional.  I haven't decided for sure, but I really like the idea of having a small cake and cupcakes.  I'm not sure if this would help us save money, but if it does that would be great!  Here are some cute small cake/cupcake pictures that I've found:

I love the idea of having a little cut out or flat or something in each cupcake, but that might be too tedious.



LOVE this one!  It may be partially because I really like orange for wedding colors too. but I also think it's very clean and elegant.

 I am obsessed with the letters.  Totally doing that.



These last pictures are just some regular cakes I think, which could be the style of the small top cake:



1 comment:

  1. I think the small cake and cupcake idea is a cute one... lots of neat ideas here that you may be able to pull from. And I guess you'd have to do some comparisons to see if it would save money. But it seems reasonable to think that it might.

    ReplyDelete