Wednesday, October 13, 2010

invitations & save-the-dates

I'm trying to be proactive in making decisions regarding the wedding, but there are so many ideas constantly running through my mind that it makes it hard to nail anything down completely.  I've been using Etsy to search for save-the-dates and invitations because there are lots of creative invitations that are completely customizable.  The theme I want is lovebirds and my colors are light blue and red, so I am trying to find a suite that fits the my style.  While I think silhouettes of realistic birds are beautiful, I love abstracted fat birds!  I think they fit my personality better.

My wedding colors.  I want red to be used as an accent color to the light blue.  These are fresh, fun colors that have won my heart.


This is the set is at the top of my list.  I've already contacted the seller and she has very reasonable rates.  Of course I am horrible at making decisions so I haven't decided for sure.

I think this is adorable too!  Fat birds! <3

 These are gorgeous, but I don't think the birds are fat enough for me.  I love the style, though.

My friend Lauren found this for me yesterday and I think it is too cute.  It's very simple but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment