Thursday, October 14, 2010

engagement portraits

Our engagement session has been scheduled for October 26th and I'm so excited!  We are having them done by Kristin Partin, whose work can be found here.  I'm especially excited because she's coming up to Blacksburg to do our portraits in campus!  I think it's going to be adorable because there are so many cute backdrops and it's a place that's special to us.  I just hope the fall colors are still in full swing because it's already so pretty here!

Here are a few of my favorites of Kristin's work from here website.
 Here are a few places on campus that I'm considering for our engagement shoot.

This is the Burchard plaza where Dionis proposed.

Burruss and the drill field.

War Memorial.

The duck pond.  (It should be very pretty in the fall!)

This is what I'm really excited about, if it works out.  We are trying to see if we can get into the stadium to get cute pictures on the field and running through the tunnel... I think it's going to be awesome if it works 0ut!

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear,

    Hopefully you could get shots in more than one spot. The War Memorial is lovely and please... do the duck pond. It's beautiful! And the stadium is very cool if you can do it also!

    ReplyDelete